Sometimes the access and application process to support is harder than finding the source of support. We are blessed to live in a region of year round beauty and abundance, however for many, it becomes a struggle to stay afloat even with the greatest of intentions and effort. Thrive Central Oregon bridges a gap for community members to find, apply and receive the support they need.
The mission of Thrive Central Oregon is to connect individual needs with community resources. Their services include assistance and support in accessing housing, physical and mental health services, employment, and basic needs. Until COVID-19 precautions are lifted, Thrive can be reached by calling 541-728-1022. For Spanish speaking callers, por favor llame al 541-527-6166 para asistencia. Otherwise, Thrive can be found in multiple public locations in La Pine, Bend, Redmond, and Prineville. Since September of 2015 Thrive has had the opportunity to collaborate with the Deschutes Public Libraries and partner with United Way of Deschutes County to provide easily accessible, one-stop, social service supports. Thrive can also found on Facebook and Instagram at @ThriveCentralOregon.
We are proud to include Thrive Central Oregon as a recipient of our charitable giving efforts this year and we encourage others to learn more about this wonderful non-profit organization. We also encourage you to share Thrive with any one you know may be in need of assistance. Thrive can help with:
- Housing: assistance with locating vacancies, completing applications and filing appeals
- Health: completing OHP applications, connections to physical and mental health providers
- Employment: referral to employment supports and resume assistance
- Social Security: submitting applications for benefits for those unable to work due to a disability
- Basic needs: connection to utility assistance, food and clothing resources
Thank You Thrive for all YOU do for our Central Oregon Community!!